Newsletter traditionally used to be a small newsletter that was distributed daily to its subscribers on the topic of their interest. But with changing technology and concepts traditional way of passing newsletter changed and is replaced by emails.
With the pace in which email marketing is emerging, newsletters through emails have also turned out to be very common. The main function of email marketing is to boost the visibility of your brand in the consumer’s mind, that’s what this newsletter email actually does.
It is a very powerful marketing and communication tool with various useful functions. It helps you to build a unique relationship with the user. It informs your user about your latest products, services, developments, etc. It informs them about what you are up to, this today has become necessary to ensure your brand’s visibility in your consumer’s mind.
1. Single promotion – It prepares and sends newsletters based on not more than a single topic.
2. Regular newsletter – It is more like the traditional newsletter but in a digital form. It is a cluster of news from several fields and topics.
3. Auto Responder – This contains a series of emails that are sent out after the subscription.
4. Automatically triggered email – It is a unique type of service where a user can get email by clicking on a specific link.
1. It is a reasonable option as compared to the traditional option. It doesn’t incur any cost and headache of getting it printed and circulating it daily was also not an easy job.
2. It is a medium that is quite easy to develop and also performs with greater speed for delivering purpose.
3. With this you can easily measure your results, this, in turn, will help you to tailor your content accordingly and along with demand. This also helps you to find out your return on investment.
4. Procedure for purchasing and registration is done through a single online medium and one doesn’t need to switch to another medium for purchasing or registration.
5. With growing popularity for smartphones, your users can receive newsletters daily irrespective of their locations. While in a traditional one your subscriber must be at home to receive it.
1. In the traditional newsletter, there used to be a physical touch involved which now due to online newsletter email has vanished. In short, the tactile experience of a printed physical product is lost.
2. Just think about receiving a physical newsletter to read first and then think about an email of your newsletter you receive, which one would be more efficient in catching your attention, which one would you read with more concentration. It majority of times is a physical one. So this explains what exactly would be missing in an online screen-based newsletter.
3. Unlike traditional one there are many newsletters a user receives on their inbox so this at a times can reduce the efficiency of your newsletter as your newsletter, in this case, will not get deserved attention.
So this was some of its specifications and pros and cons. However, we can notice that the positive side in many areas out master the negative side and secondly with changing the time you have to adapt to the change in order to pace up with the modern and ever-changing lifestyle.
To Know more visit Deliver2Inbox.
Checkout Our Other Bulk Email & Email Marketing Blogs: